amule 2.2.3 port - first try

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:44:35 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingox at gmail.com> wrote:
> But then the ports system thinks that the files are installed in
> $DOCSDIR/docs, and puts that in PLIST. Not good.
>
> I would prefer to keep DOCSDIR like it is.
> Is it a way to get the files into PORTDOCS so that they get recorded
> correctly in PLIST?

After getting home from work today, I suddenly realised tht PORTDOCS
is jst a list of names relative to DOCSDIR. so I changed it to this:
PORTDOCS=       ABOUT-NLS Changelog EC_Protocol.txt \
                ED2K-Links.HOWTO INSTALL README TODO \
                amule-win32.HOWTO.txt amulesig.txt license.txt socks4.protocol

And now that problem is gone.
Now I get to tackle gettext / internationalization problems.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen