A question about the rrd tools port

stan stanb at panix.com
Sun Jan 4 17:25:44 UTC 2009

The rrd tools port installs a number of man pages fr executables that it
does not seem to provide. I have been able to acomplish what I wnated to
doo with rrdtool, and the apropriate command, but my suspicion is thta the
ones that are not there are intended to be links to this same excutable,
which in turn changes it's behavior based upon what name it was called
with. Tis is pretty stnadard in the *NIX world.

Is my assumpion correct, and if so, why ae these links not created?

programs.