Correct inetd.conf line for saned in 7.1?

stan stanb at panix.com
Thu Jan 1 11:37:49 UTC 2009

f I run saned from the command line, I can conect, and scan from remote
machines. But I cannot seem to come up with a correct line for it in
/etc/inetd.conf.

I seem to be raunning into an issue with TCP warpers, which are enabled by
defualt in 7.1, by adding the -Ww flags to the invocation of inetd.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this line?

sane-port  stream  tcp  nowait          saned   /usr/local/sbin/saned saned

I did create a snaed user.

Or just show me a working line?

Thanks.
programs.