xorg 7.4 blacks out on exit and lost 2nd video card

javier prats javpra at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 11:09:45 PST 2009

Just an FYI.  I'm experiencing the same issue.  I'm running FreeBSD 7.1, an Nvidia 8400 GS, and fluxbox.

At first I suspected the video driver.  I've tried nv and nvidia, neither made a difference.  There was an error in the xorg logs for fbdev which I did not have installed at the time.  Compiling it did not solve the issue either.

Javier Prats