Status of devel/boost

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Fri Feb 20 10:05:49 PST 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 05:15:53PM +0300, Alexander Churanov wrote:
> This also useful. How much time is takes for you, guys, to rebuild all ports
> that depend on boost?

It takes a couple of days to run an incremental experimental ports build
such as this.  However, note that we have heavy demand for -exp runs (we
have been continually running them since the last release), so it can take
a week or two for the machines to become free.

> Having multiple versions of the same port installed on the system at
> the same time is ideal, but I do not believe it's possible at present.

That's correct, it is not possible.

mcl