Port Request: gluster

Pathiakis, Paul Paul.Pathiakis at ironmountain.com
Fri Feb 20 08:38:40 PST 2009

Steven,

I'm going to start testing it in a pre-production environment.  It seems
so straightforward, integrates with ZFS, it has simple configuration
files, all around, I'm hoping that it garners more
clustering/replication for FreeBSD.  Many of the other solutions are
quite tedious and setup complexity is quite annoying.

P.

Paul Pathiakis
UNIX/Linux Systems Engineer
Iron Mountain Digital
120 Turnpike Rd.
Southborough, MA 01772

Microsoft - Where do you want to go today?
Linux - Where do you want to go tomorrow?
FreeBSD - Will you guys come on already?