ports using sdp when mpeg4ip is installed

Iain Hibbert plunky at rya-online.net
Wed Feb 18 13:49:58 PST 2009

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Guido Falsi wrote:

> Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:
>
> > i think the only reasonable solution is to move sdp.h (and bluetooth.h
> > while we at it) into /usr/include/bluetooth/
> >
> > i will see what can be done here. it should be much easier to move
> > files now when we have svn :)

btw don't get too excited, you probably only need to change the Makefile
to get it installed to a different place :)

> I second this idea and it sure will solve the includes problem.
>
> It will not solve the problem with libsdp.so though.

would it make sense to merge the sdp functions into libbluetooth?
IIRC with BlueZ only one library is required..

iain
(I have a massive update to libsdp in the works anyway, perhaps it would
make sense to do that at the same time)