FreeBSD Port: rt-3.8.1_5

Steven Kreuzer skreuzer at exit2shell.com
Thu Feb 5 08:27:40 PST 2009

On Feb 5, 2009, at 11:18 AM, Boris Samorodov wrote:

> Steven Kreuzer <skreuzer at exit2shell.com> writes:

>>> You may try this an submit a followup to the PR:
>>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/131167
>>
>> I just looked at the patch and submitted a followup. Its incomplete
>> because pkg-plist also needs to be updated. I am currently waiting
>> for
>> wxs@ to commit ports/130869 for me and then I will bring the port up
>> to date in a day or so.
>
> You were a little bit late. ;-) I've submitted a revised patch
> to the PR.
>

> WBR
> --
> Boris Samorodov (bsam)
> Research Engineer, http://www.ipt.ru Telephone & Internet SP
> FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve
> "

Wow. Thanks. I grabbed the original patch when the PR was first opened
and just got around
to looking at it. I didn't realize the PR was updated by you

I just eyeballed your patch and so far it looks good. Let me take a
closer look and hopefully I can get both
of these patches applied today.

--
Steven Kreuzer
http://www.exit2shell.com/~skreuzer