firefox35 crashes frequently and when run from the command line always look for libpthread.so.0

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Dec 31 13:42:11 UTC 2009

firefox35 crashes frequently and when run from the command line always
look for libpthread.so.0 that is non existent.  I assume that I have
something old in some of the firefox plugins but have tried
recompiling everything that I am suspicious of with portmaster -rf but
it doesn't change.

# firefox3

(firefox-bin:3457): GLib-WARNING **: g_set_prgname() called multiple times
:1: error: unexpected number `9', expected keyword - e.g. `style'
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-f10-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so [Shared
object "libpthread.so.0" not found, required by "libflashplayer.so"]
:1: error: unexpected number `9', expected keyword - e.g. `style'

Any suggestions appreciated,

ed

HAPPY NEW YEAR !