Looking for openoffice.org-2 maintainer (was Re: OpenOffice.org announces "end-of-life" for version 2.x of its productivity suite)

Maho NAKATA chat95 at mac.com
Mon Dec 28 03:42:35 UTC 2009

Hi

OpenOffice.org community officially announced that
"end-of-life" for version 2.x of its productivity suite
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=announce&msgNo=407
.

For FreeBSD ports tree - my policy is -
I'll remove ports/editors/openoffice.org-2-RC soon, and mark as IGNORE
for ports/editors/openoffice.org-2/ in the near future.

Please contact me (maho at FreeBSD.org - I'm a de facto maintainer of this port),
if you want to maintain "ports/editors/openoffice.org-2" port.
I expect you to fix build issues, security issues, etc by back porting.

Many thanks for your feedbacks,
-- Nakata Maho http://accc.riken.jp/maho/ , http://ja.openoffice.org/
   Nakata Maho's PGP public keys: http://accc.riken.jp/maho/maho.pgp.txt