net-im/ejabberd 2.0.5 to 2.1.0

Kamigishi Rei spambox at haruhiism.net
Thu Dec 24 07:36:17 UTC 2009

On 24.12.2009 0:47, Guy Brand wrote:
> About absolute pathnames, how should a port refer to /var/spool and
>> /var/run?
>>
> I may be wrong, but the porters handbook doesn't tell a word about
> that. So probably your deinstall file is ok.

I thought of using the localstatedir macro substitution, but it didn't
work as I thought, and upon checking some other ports I found out that
most of them use absolute references to /var as well.

> By the way 2.1.1 of ejabberd is out, but I'm sure you already know
> that.

Yes; the problem is that I've got a flight back home today so I've been
busy preparing for the trip. As soon as I'm back in Japan, I'll make the
necessary changes to the port's build files and post the updated version
here.

--
Kamigishi Rei
KREI-RIPE