Ports marked as IGNORE - (cups-pdf) & (urlview) why - how long?

thierry at FreeBSD.org thierry at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 22 12:43:25 UTC 2009

Selon David Southwell <david at vizion2000.net> le Mar 22 déc 12:23:58 2009 :

[Cc: trimmed]

> I am wondering what changes have taken place to change this from a
> functioning
> port to one that justifies it being labelled as broken. It must have compiled
> OK for me as I already have cups-pdf-2.5.0 installed which appears to be the
> same version. I heard some rumour that it was failing on ubuntu but not on
> freebsd. Is there any truth in that?

Just answering about urlview: a patch is included in PR ports/141148

<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=141148>

Feel free to apply it!

Regards,
--