Attempted upgrade of ghostscript8-8.64_7 -> ghostscript-8.70 failed

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Mon Dec 21 01:14:22 UTC 2009

Jamie Griffin <jg at koderize.com> wrote
  in <20091221005442.GA54972 at bsdbox.koderize.com>:

jg> On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 02:06:39AM +0900, Hiroki Sato wrote:
jg>
jg> >  Fixed just now.  This build error occurred only when WITH_FT_BRIDGE
jg> >  was enabled regardless of the platform.
jg>
jg> I'm still not able to build this. I've updated my ports tree which
jg> hasn't helped. Is there anything else I can do to get it to build?

 If you are still suffering from the build failure, please send me
 privately the error log and output of "make showconfig".

-- Hiroki