Fwd: Re: FreeBSD Port: argouml-0.28.1 - .desktop file

Rene Ladan rene at freebsd.org
Sun Dec 20 16:34:11 UTC 2009

Hi list,

per suggestion of the original poster, I added a desktop entry to the
Makefile of devel/argouml.  Installing the port fails because the
resulting pkg-plist is incorrect.  The patch seems correct according to
the Porters Handbook (
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/using-x11.html#DESKTOP-ENTRIES
), but maybe I've made a mistake.  I'm also not sure if fetching the
icon file from a jar archive is supported, it could be added manually.