Mailscanner beta. - devel.

Richard Mealing richard at fastnet.co.uk
Fri Aug 28 10:00:04 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am trying to download the latest beta for mailscanner, which on the
mailscanner site it suggests is - Version 4.78.14-1 for Solaris / BSD /
Other Linux / Other Unix
<http://mailscanner.info/files/4/tar/MailScanner-install-4.78.14-1.tar.g
z>

When I search the port tree I only see version -
MailScanner-devel-4.60.5_4
<http://cvsweb.FreeBSD.org/ports/mail/mailscanner-devel>

Can this be updated at all?

Many thanks,

Richard Mealing

help at fastnet.co.uk <mailto:help at fastnet.co.uk>

Technical Department

FastNet International Limited

Tel - 01273 662888
Fax - 01273 621631

Shaftesbury Court, 95 Ditchling Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4ST

** Twice Winners of the Best Small Business ISP**

** Twice Ranked in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 League Table**

E&OE.  All Prices exclude VAT.  The opinions expressed in this email are
entirely personal and do not represent the policy of the company nor an
order for the purchase or supply of goods or services.  All incoming and
outgoing emails are virus checked, however we cannot guarantee that this
message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and
amended.  FastNet International Limited accepts no liability in respect
of any loss, cost, damage or expense as suffered as a result of
receiving this message or any attachments.  All quotations, contracts,
goods and services are subject to the Company's Terms and Conditions.
Please refer to our website at
http://fastnet.co.uk/legal/terms_and_conditions/
<http://fastnet.co.uk/legal/terms_and_conditions/>  or apply for a
written copy.  All goods remain the property of FastNet International
Ltd until paid for in full.

FastNet International Ltd Registered in England No. 3015861 Registered
Office Shaftesbury Court, 95 Ditchling Road, Brighton, BN1 4ST