ports/137941: new port p5-Template-Plugin-Autoformat

Vick Khera vivek at khera.org
Thu Aug 27 18:22:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

I submitted this port last week, and it seems to have been closed with
the reason "already committed".  I cannot for the life of me find this
software anywhere in the ports tree.  Freshports.org only has one port
with the word "autoformat" in it, and it is the dependency for this
software.

Can someone re-open and commit that port?  It is a critical piece of
software for me that was recently split out of the p5-Template port
into its own distribution.

Thanks!