Dropping maintainership for multimedia/handbrake

Jonathan jonathan at kc8onw.net
Wed Aug 26 17:41:10 UTC 2009

I was hoping to fix the handbrake port and get it working properly over
the summer but it didn't happen and now I'm in school full time.  I
don't have time to work on the port anymore and I don't want people to
not try and update it because someone else is already maintaining it.

If someone wants to take over this port let the list know and a ports
committer will likely go ahead and assign it to you.

Jonathan