startx won't start twm with empty xinitrc

Nikolay Tychina niktychina at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:42:49 UTC 2009

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, twm starts with "exec twm" in xinitrc (click on black screen opens
context menu)
I don't know does twm works properly, though. It used to look a bit
different :)

google-earth port in FreeBSD doesn't require qt4.
i just removed linux_base-fc-4 and ports depend on it, and installed
linux_base-f8.
Everything is ok now :)

cheers