ImageMagick 6.5.4.10

Jason J. Hellenthal jasonh at DataIX.net
Thu Aug 13 02:11:03 UTC 2009

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:11:20 -0500
ajtiM <lumiwa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Update to 6.5.4.10 on FreeBSD 7.2
>
> magick/.libs/libMagickCore.so: undefined reference to `carg'
> *** Error code 1
> magick/.libs/libMagickCore.so: undefined reference to `carg'
> *** Error code 1
> 2 errors
> *** Error code 2
> 1 error
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/ImageMagick.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/ImageMagick.
>
> ===>>> make failed for graphics/ImageMagick
> ===>>> Aborting update
>
> --
> Mitja
> -----
> http://starikarp.redbubble.com

I have just built this as of the last 5 minutes with no problems.

I am using all but three configure options...
[ ] IMAGEMAGICK_TESTS        Run bundled self-tests after build
[ ] IMAGEMAGICK_OPENMP       OpenMP for SMP (needs threads)
[ ] IMAGEMAGICK_HDRI         High Dynamic Range Images (HDRI)

--
Jason J. Hellenthal
+1.616.403.8065