Foswiki 1.0.6 port committed to tree

Greg Larkin glarkin at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 10 22:46:44 UTC 2009

Subject: cvs commit: ports/www Makefile ports/www/foswiki Makefile
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:47:32 +0000 (UTC)
From: Greg Larkin <glarkin at FreeBSD.org>
To: ports-committers at FreeBSD.org, cvs-ports at FreeBSD.org, cvs-all at FreeBSD.org

glarkin     2009-08-10 21:47:32 UTC

  FreeBSD ports repository

  Modified files:
    www                  Makefile
  Added files:
    www/foswiki          Makefile bsd.foswiki.mk distinfo
                         pkg-descr pkg-plist
    www/foswiki/files    LocalSite.cfg.in pkg-install.in
                         pkg-message-apache.in
                         pkg-message-noapache.in
  Log:
  Foswiki is a flexible, powerful, secure, yet simple web-based
  collaboration platform. Use Foswiki to run a project development
  space, a document management system, a knowledge base or any other
  groupware tool on either an intranet or on the Internet.

  WWW:    http://www.foswiki.org/

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.2421    +1 -0      ports/www/Makefile
  1.1       +112 -0    ports/www/foswiki/Makefile (new)
  1.1       +131 -0    ports/www/foswiki/bsd.foswiki.mk (new)
  1.1       +3 -0      ports/www/foswiki/distinfo (new)
  1.1       +1 -0      ports/www/foswiki/files/LocalSite.cfg.in (new)
  1.1       +51 -0     ports/www/foswiki/files/pkg-install.in (new)
  1.1       +39 -0     ports/www/foswiki/files/pkg-message-apache.in (new)
  1.1       +35 -0     ports/www/foswiki/files/pkg-message-noapache.in (new)
  1.1       +6 -0      ports/www/foswiki/pkg-descr (new)
  1.1       +2257 -0   ports/www/foswiki/pkg-plist (new)