Is somebody working on these ports? (libquantum, spark, eiffel)

Patrick Lamaiziere patfbsd at davenulle.org
Thu Aug 6 09:41:23 UTC 2009

Le Wed, 05 Aug 2009 18:50:25 +0200,
t_ziel <t_ziel at wp.pl> a écrit :

> The latest development snapshot is dated: 2009-01-13 so it's not too
> old, nor dead.
> http://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=184

Se 2 is mostly dead:
http://n2.nabble.com/Status-of-SmartEiffel-(alive-or-dead)-td3085602.html

> If SmartEiffel 2 is not compatible wit SmartEiffel 1, it's better to
> include all versions to let users decide what the want to install.

Yes, but how many people use SmartEiffel?

SE 1 is broken for a while on amd64 with gcc4, that's a known problem.
In fact, each time I tried to use this port, it appeared to be broken
in a way (does not fetch, does not build). If there are only two or
three users we should remove it from the ports tree, I think.