/security/logcheck-1.2.54 build failure

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Wed Apr 29 14:32:53 UTC 2009

 Le 28/04/2009 à 09:32:25-0400, Greg Larkin a écrit

> Hi Kim,
>
> I am the logcheck port maintainer.  First, I think I have fixed the
> email problem, so you should be able to reach me at glarkin at FreeBSD.org
> or glarkin at sourcehosting.net now.

Thanks for your work.

> The problem that you reported should be fixed in the current ports tree.
>  I saw the same thing reported shortly after committing the change to
> security/logcheck.  See this page for an explanation:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=11930+0+current/cvs-ports
>
> Try updating your ports tree and rebuilding, and let me know if it works
> now.

All my ports (not logcheck of course) is up2date.

I just do

	portupgrade -f textproc/docbook2X

but event after that the logcheck ports don't work (exact problem and error
message).

I'm running

	7.1-RELEASE-p2 on amd64

Thanks for you work again.