[CFT] QT-4.5.1 testers wanted

Matt datahead4 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 01:10:42 UTC 2009

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 5:35 PM, Martin Wilke <miwi at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> The KDE Team is happy to announce the first public Call for Testing
> with QT-4.5.1. Recently, we focused on the complex and very time
> consuming task of getting the QT4.5 ports into much better shape
> so we can now go on the next step: much wider public testing.

I noticed a recent posting on the Amarok mailing list discussing a
serious regression issue in Qt 4.5.1 svg.  There is a patch in the KDE
SVN at:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/qt-copy/patches/0279-svg-rendering-regression.diff?view=log

Should this be added to our QT4.5 or is it already addressed elsewhere?

Matt