ports/127690: Upgrade pexpect from 2.1 to 2.3

Garrett Cooper gcooper at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 28 06:09:55 UTC 2008

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Garrett Cooper <gcooper at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 7:53 PM,  <linimon at freebsd.org> wrote:
>> Synopsis: Upgrade pexpect from 2.1 to 2.3
>>
>> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
>> State-Changed-By: linimon
>> State-Changed-When: Sun Sep 28 02:52:48 UTC 2008
>> State-Changed-Why:
>> Patch is garbled, please try again.
>>
>> Also, to which port does this apply?
>>
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=127690
>
> <misc/py-pexpect>.
>
> I'll resubmit the patch once I get the SVN tree synced; the file I
> provided was a tgz file (should have done straight .tar).
>
> -Garrett

   Please nuke this request. Turns out that portsnap wasn't updating
properly due to pilot error on my part (was using bsd globs instead of
regex globs for my refuse directives in portsnap.conf).
-Garrett