audio/Mixxx

Thomas Donnelly tad1214 at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 12:20:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

I noticed that there is no longer a maintainer of this port. It is quite
a few versions old now (1.4.2, now up to 1.6.0) and I was curious if it
was going to be updated. I would be willing to maintain this port, but I
feel it is out of my technical capabilities. I am unable to build the
1.6.0 version from source with quite a few errors and I am not
completely sure what the previous maintainer did to get it working. I
did try emailing the previous maintainer, but I am not expecting a
response due to his no longer maintaining the port.

Thanks!
-=Tom Donnelly