OPTIONS handling doesn't seem to work fully in dependencies anymore

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 17 06:52:34 UTC 2008

Alexey Dokuchaev wrote:
> Nevertheless, going back to rev. 1.559 of b.p.m. restores correct
> behavior.

Are you sure? I didn't try, but that commit seems to add new reasons to
show up the dialog box while not removing any of the old ones.
Running "make config-recursive" still works (and it calls recursively
"make config-conditional" that works), so it seems john's analysis is
correct, but I cannot figure how (and if) ever worked before.

--
Alex Dupre