FreeBSD Port: linuxpluginwrapper-20051113_8

Tobias Roth freebsd.lists at fsck.ch
Sun Sep 14 07:26:33 UTC 2008

On 09/13/08 16:56, Frank Jahnke wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-09-13 at 23:51 +0900, Norikatsu Shigemura wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 11:23:37 +1000
>> Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy at optushome.com.au> wrote:
>
>> 	Recentry, wine is good solution for using Flash.
>
> I use this too.

So you use wine + windows_firefox + windows_flash on FreeBSD with no
problems? That'd be just the solution I'm looking for, as I neither need
nor want permanent flash support, I need it only for the very occasional
site that I can't look at without flash.

Thanks for clarification,
Tobias

--
Tobias Roth   ||   http://fsck.ch   ||   PGP: 0xCE599B4D