ejabberd 2.0.0 ?
om-lists-bsd at omx.ch
Fri Oct 17 15:16:19 UTC 2008
On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 17:25 +0200, Nicolas Raspail wrote:
> ejabberd 2.0.2 is out, and we still don't see any news about a new port
> Is Shaun still maintening the port actively ?
It doesn't seem to be the case, but it's easy to install ejabberd 2.0.2
yourself "manually" if you really need it:
0) (install the old version of ejabberd with the port to make sure you
have all dependencies... )
1) get the source via lynx
2) unpack in /usr/local/src
3) cd ejabberd-2.0.2
3) ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/ejabberd
4) gmake all; gmake install all
5) update /usr/local/ejabberd/etc/*
6) /usr/local/ejabberd/sbin/ejabberdctl start
7) access http://serverIP:5280/admin/
Et voilà :-) A clean port would of course be nicer, but in the mean
time, this solutions seems to work...
Regards & have a nice week-end,
More information about the freebsd-ports