Request Tracker 3.8.1

Steven Kreuzer skreuzer at exit2shell.com
Fri Oct 3 21:48:14 UTC 2008

I created a new port for version 3.8.1 of Request Tracker.

Before I submit a PR and get it added into svn, I want to see if I can
find some people to help test it out since RT is a fairly complex
application. I have had it up and running for a little over a day and
so far I seems to be working as expected.

Also, I stripped out the MULTIPLE_INSTANCES support, mainly because I
don't use it and needed to get rt38 up and running as quickly as
possible. As time permits, I will add it back it, but its not as
simple as it seems because, mainly because the patches no longer
cleanly apply.

You can find the shell archive at http://www.exit2shell.com/~skreuzer/rt38.shar

Thanks

SK