zipios++ and gcc3 requirement

Aleš Katona almindor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 08:19:11 PST 2008

Hello, in zipios++ port Makefile there's a comment before USE_GCC line saying:

# port don't strictly need it, but Wesnoth use it so must we

I think this is old info, I've installed Wesnoth before zipios++ (so it doesn't even depend on it) and zipios++ works with gcc4. As a testcase, enigma, which depends on it, works fine as well.

So unless there's any other reason, I propose to remove the USE_GCC line.

Thanks,

Ales Katona

P.S: If this is a ML, I'm not in it, please reply to my mail directly.