How do conditionalize plist on $NOPORTDOCS (was: lang/cmucl - fails: install_error)

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 18 09:28:44 PST 2008

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:08:26 -0500
Martin Cracauer <cracauer at cons.org> wrote:

> While we are talking, how do you guys thing I should handle this
> problem: it's a binary port.  There are different binaries for
> FreeBSD-6.x, 7.x, 8.x
> http://common-lisp.net/project/cmucl/downloads/release/19e/
>
> The 6.3 will run everywhere.  Should I just use that one? Do you want
> me to conditionalize on FreeBSD version?

If they bother to release different native binaries for our supported
OS versions let encourage them to keep doing that ;-)

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B