How do conditionalize plist on $NOPORTDOCS (was: lang/cmucl - fails: install_error)

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 18 08:50:10 PST 2008

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:05:28 -0500
Martin Cracauer <cracauer at cons.org> wrote:

> The problem mailed to me below is caused by NOPORTDOCS=yes
>
> The port's Makefile properly conditionalizes on it, but pkg-plist
> does not.
>
> How do I conditionalize ppk-list on NOPORTDOCS=yes?
>
> Makefile:
> .if !defined(NOPORTDOCS)
>         @${MKDIR} ${DOCSDIR}
>         ${INSTALL_DATA} ${WRKDIR}/doc/cmucl/* ${DOCSDIR}
> .endif
>
> pkg-plist:
> %%DOCSDIR%%/README
> %%DOCSDIR%%/release-19c.txt

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/lang/cmucl/pkg-plist.diff?r1=1.12;r2=1.13

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B