Wacom driver

bomberboy bomberboy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 12:44:49 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 8:34 PM, bomberboy <bomberboy at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze at bsdforen.de> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
>> I have created a port of Bartosz Fabianowski's Wacom driver.
>> Since nobody has stepped forward to commit it, I thought I'd
>> inform this list, so that people can test it.
>>
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=128547

Besides the other patches in my previous mail, it might also be
interesting to include the wacom-tools that are part of linuxwacom and
which are very useful for debugging when setting up your tablet.
Furthermore is xsetwacom required if you want to rotate the screen on
a TabletPC. In that case you want the waom-tablet to be rotated as
well or you get strange effects ;-)

These utilities can be found in the src/util folder and consist of:
wacdump
xidump
xsetwacom

I believe this would require the following additional install targets
for the port Makefile:

@${INSTALL_PROGRAM}
${WRKDIR}/linuxwacom/${LINUXWACOM}/src/util/wacdump
${PREFIX}/bin/wacdump
@${INSTALL_PROGRAM} ${WRKDIR}/linuxwacom/${LINUXWACOM}/src/util/xidump
${PREFIX}/bin/xidump
@${INSTALL_PROGRAM}
${WRKDIR}/linuxwacom/${LINUXWACOM}/src/util/xsetwacom
${PREFIX}/bin/xsetwacom

Note, the above is untested.

Regards,
Bruno