Wacom driver

bomberboy bomberboy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 02:30:17 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 11:19 PM, Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingox at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 8:34 PM, bomberboy <bomberboy at gmail.com> wrote:

>> My system is running a recent current btw:
>> # uname -a
>> FreeBSD Tablet.lan 8.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT #2: Tue Nov  4
>> 15:27:47 CET 2008     root at Tablet.lan:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/TABLET
>> amd64

I've got it to work here as well on a Fujitsu T4220 Tablet PC. Mind
you, on this laptop the wacom tablet comes up as a serial device, and
not a USB device. So I can't confirm if the uwacom module works. Just
the serial part which was already supported by the linuxwacom project.

uart4: <16550 or compatible> at port 0x220-0x227 irq 4 on isa0
uart4: [FILTER]

To get it recognized I had to add the appropriate entries to /boot/device.hints
hint.uart.4.at="isa"
hint.uart.4.port="0x220"
hint.uart.4.irq="4"

Figuring out the port and irq entries was the magic part :)

Regards,
Bruno