ports/125745: Update to www/rt3* available - 3.8.0

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Wed Nov 5 06:04:52 PST 2008

 Le 27/08/2008 à 23:51:31-0400, Philip M. Gollucci a écrit
> Albert Shih wrote:
> >> should be
> >> http://tinderbox-amd64.riderway.com:8080/index.php?action=list_buildports&build=8-CURRENT-RT38
> >
> > I saw everything is «success».
> >
> > When you think this ports is push into the ports-tree ? (for 7-Release).
> >
> > Lots of thanks for your work.
> 1)
> I need to figure a multi-instance patch first which I'm going to have to
> code from almost scratch for 3.8.
>
> 2) I need to test NOPORTDOCS, NPORTEXAMPLES, NOPORTDATA vars
>
> 3) I'm planing to install a field test of the port tonight/tomorrow at
> $work and make public through friday ish.
>
> 4) I need to deal with the post install make steps in a way different
> from previous rt ports so it stays package able.
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~pgollucci/rt38.txt is a better link at this
> point to start with

I'm come back for rt.

Now I'm need to make a seconde install of rt before end of the mounth.

I would like to known if you think before this date rt38 ports can be
release ?

I don't want push anyone because I can use rt36. All I would like to known
is if it's good idea to wait. I prefer to not have to make a upgrade on rt.
So if the www/rt38 going to be release soon I prefer to wait.

Thanks for you work.

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH