Wacom driver

Dominic Fandrey kamikaze at bsdforen.de
Wed Nov 5 04:32:49 PST 2008

Gábor Kövesdán wrote:
> Dominic Fandrey escribió:
>> I have created a port of Bartosz Fabianowski's Wacom driver.
>> Since nobody has stepped forward to commit it, I thought I'd
>> inform this list, so that people can test it.
>>
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=128547
>>
> I suggest that you should consult with pgj at . He was going to port this
> driver himself but he hasn't got time so far. I've CC'd him because I
> don't think he is on the ports@ list because he is a doc committer.
>
> Cheers,

Well, I'm always willing to talk. However, I don't see much to be done
here. The port is done, I keep close contact to Bartosz and I'm
willing to maintain it. It's one of the few that actually installs a
module into /boot/modules, something that should be enforced more
thoroughly, in my opinion.

Thanks to the ports Xorg magic I even don't have to take care of
dependencies.