Linux Compatibility version of libXau

Derek Graham derek.graham at att.net
Wed May 28 01:27:32 UTC 2008

Not that i am aware of, my environment should standard. I got Planeshift to
work now, I compiled it from source and got it going. The java thing is still
giving me problems. Those libraries are directly from the client itself. They
are not native libraries. The sflibswt-pi-gtk-3232. so library itself comes
from jUploadr itself, which is a linux client using java to give a gui for
flickr to upload pictures. So I am imagining that the libraries that are
inside it are linux libs and its looking for the linux libs in the normal
spot in linux, which are native to freebsd. Any ideas will be helpful

Sincerely,
Derek A. Graham