Linux Compatibility version of libXau

Boris Samorodov bsam at ipt.ru
Tue May 27 21:27:06 UTC 2008

Hello Derek,

since you keep top-posting, I totally misunderstand you. :-(

On Tue, 27 May 2008 15:09:28 -0500 Derek Graham wrote:

> Sorry about that,

What were you sorry about? Was it top-posting? But you still do it.
If you don't know that term, please use Google to find it out.

If you were sorry about not keeping CC: to ports@, then you
misunderstood me -- I advised you to keep CC'ing to the list while
I have no objections (for my email) to be at the To: field. So there
were really nothing to be sorry about (at this case). It was just a
friendly advice, because more people at the list may help.

> here is what i got from
> brandelf psclient.bin

> $brandelf ./psclient.bin
> File './psclient.bin' is of brand 'SVR4' (0).

Well, this _is_ expected. But I didn't ask for it. I suggested _you_
checking it and read the man page for brandelf ('man 1 brandelf')
so you may understand what to do next.

Sorry, but this information is useless for me.

BTW, you didn't answer questions which may show your problems.

WBR
--
Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve