Unicode plane 1 in rxft-unicode

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 20 20:07:28 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 03:44:59PM +0200, Thierry Thomas wrote:
> Le Sam 10 mai 08 à  9:07:40 +0200, Andrew Pantyukhin <infofarmer at FreeBSD.org>
>  écrivait :
> > I wonder if anyone succeeded in getting subj working.

Thanks to Denis Barov, I traced the problem down to screen(1).
Since I'm always in a screen session, I didn't have a chance to
notice that rxvt-unicode is not at fault here. In fact, it
displays 32-bit Unicode codepoints just fine.

Thanks!