ports with bad plist when NO{DOCS,EXAMPLES,PORTDATA} defined

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 19 21:08:08 UTC 2008

On Mon, 19 May 2008 15:49:42 -0500
"Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7 at cox.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 May 2008 15:31:59 -0500, Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu at FreeBSD.org>
> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 19 May 2008 15:17:28 -0500
> > "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7 at cox.net> wrote:
> >
> >> On Mon, 19 May 2008 13:50:10 -0500, Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu at FreeBSD.org>
> >> wrote:
 [ .. ]

> >> Fixed, thanks for setup tinderbox and report!
> >
> > Thanks, you're the first, followed closely by garga@ (but you fixed 3
> > ports).
>
> I am hoping to modify or rewrite our (FreeBSD GNOME Team) reference
> framework in someday.
>
> > The test (for all 4 NO* vars) is automated now after each commit, but
> > the emails I'll be sending out manually to catch false positives.
> >
> > Let's hope my hardware can keep up with the commits :)
> > (which I doubt for large commits, but I'm building an other tindy).
>
> What are you planning to use another tinderbox?

I have now a i386 tindy and an amd64 one. The second one will be also an
amd64, close enough to the first one I hope (if things go right and I
can have a low-latency fiber between them) to be able to nfs-mount the
pkg dir, to speed-up things. This devel/* build took almost a week
(started with a fresh ports tree, nothing build in it).

If things go right with the two deals we're negotiating @work maybe I
can shanghai a third box and offer some cycles like droso's tindys.

BTW, what's GNOME Team's infrastructure now?

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B