Updating the MySQL ODBC Port

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Sat May 10 19:42:17 UTC 2008

I noticed that there is an updated 'mysql-connector-odbc' file
available. File name:
"mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.4-freebsd6-x86-32bit.tar.tar" available at:
<http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/5.1.html>.

I was wondering if this is going to be made available in the ports?
There is presently an older version in the ports tree:
mysql-connector-odbc-unixodbc-mysql50-3.51.12_1, which I believe to be
the unix version. I tried contacting the maintainer of that port:
<sergey at network-asp.biz>, however; he never responded to my inquiry.

--
Gerard
gerard at seibercom.net

No wonder Clairol makes so much money selling shampoo.
Lather, Rinse, Repeat is an infinite loop!