ports/122676: can't access dvd with any application that has been built by gcc4

gerald at FreeBSD.org gerald at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 3 18:07:53 UTC 2008

Synopsis: can't access dvd with any application that has been built by gcc4

Responsible-Changed-From-To: gerald->ports
Responsible-Changed-By: gerald
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat May 3 18:04:22 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why:
The update of the vobcopy port is now being tracked in PR 123283
(submitted by the maintainer after I contacted him).

Sadly, though I guess for obvious reasons, the mplayer port does
not have an explicit maintainer, thus reassigning to ports@ for
a possible update/fix.