ports/121746: [UPDATE] devel/libcheck

Felippe de Meirelles Motta lippe at FreeBSD.org
Sun Mar 30 12:01:09 PDT 2008

Em Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:07:11 -0700
Xin LI <delphij at delphij.net> escreveu:

> Mike Heffner wrote:
> > BTW, it appears that a duplicate version of this port was added as
> > "devel/check" back in Feb. 2007. What's the policy on handling
> > duplicate ports in the ports tree?
>
> Ahh...  This is really weird, I think we should kill one and change
> the dependencies/MOVED files to reflect the merge...

I agree, and I think that we can kill devel/check and preserve the
devel/libcheck that have more CVS history. Or we should think in
reflect the port to project name (In this case, devel/check here) ?

--
lippe at FreeBSD.org
Felippe de Meirelles Motta