There is no way to know what port options mean (in general)

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 26 07:37:05 PDT 2008

Wesley Shields píše v st 26. 03. 2008 v 10:18 -0400:

> Sounds to me like you are thinking of including the description in the
> dialog.  This sounds like a good idea to me and is something I can look
> into doing instead of my proposal.

Yes, that was my thought, it must be easily visible in the "blue
screen", otherwise it will not be seen, most of the time.

Something which would add a three line textbox below the dialog window,
listing a long description for the item currently under the cursor.

I can see it already! :) Can you code it?

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

God is real unless declared integer.