updating devel/directfb

Anatoly Borodin anatoly.borodin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 07:55:31 PDT 2008

Hi!

I use FreeBSD for about 7 years, but I'm rather new with the ports
maintainment process.

I want to maintain devel/directfb port, the first thing is to update
it to 1.1.0 or 1.1.1 from the 0.9.16 version.

Some other software, like www/links, may be built with directfb.
Currently, after installing directfb 1.1.1, links's configure script
finds the directfb installation (it requires directfb ver >= 0.9.17)
and builds with it. So, the directfb dependency should be recorded in
www/links, may be even with adding a new OPTION.

Could anyone give an advice to update all possible similar ports and
the directfb port consistently? Or may I just create first one PR with
the port update and then the later PRs with another ports' updates?

Thanks in advance.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Anatoly Borodin