FreeBSD Port: denyhosts-2.6_1 (fwd)

Daniel Dvořák dandee at hellteam.net
Wed Mar 19 04:17:00 PDT 2008

Thank you.

We will look forward for 2.7.

Bye

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Schwartz [mailto:phil_schwartz at users.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 2:41 PM
To: Mohacsi Janos
Cc: Daniel Dvořák
Subject: Re: FreeBSD Port: denyhosts-2.6_1 (fwd)

Hello,

This will be fixed in 2.7.  For now, simply place the following entry in
your denyhosts.cfg file, save and then restart denyhosts:

FAILED_ENTRY_REGEX7 = User (?P<user>.*) .*from (?P<host>.*?) not allowed
because not listed in AllowUsers$

make sure that the entry appears on a single line.

Regards,

Phil

Mohacsi Janos wrote:
> Corrected e-mail. Please help investigating.
>
> Janos Mohacsi
> Network Engineer, Research Associate, Head of Network Planning and
Projects