Upgrade fails with enlightenment

David Marec david.marec at davenulle.org
Mon Mar 17 21:08:54 UTC 2008

Le Monday 17 March 2008 00:07:35 Stanislav Sedov, vous avez écrit :

>>following the 20080312 notice of /usr/ports/UPDATNG
>>
>> i removed the enlightenment core and others e-stuff from my FB7 box.
>>
>> But, re-building e17 fails on the following step:
>>[...]
> Which e17 port report this? You're not required to install openssl port,
> e17 uses the base one.

E17 itself:

----[quote]------------------------------------------------------------>
===>  Configuring for enlightenment-0.16.999.042,2
checking build system type... i386-portbld-freebsd7.0
checking host system type... i386-portbld-freebsd7.0
checking for gcc... cc
[Snip]
checking for E... gnome-config: not found
configure: error: Package requirements (
  evas
  ecore
  ecore-evas
  ecore-file
  ecore-ipc
  ecore-con
  ecore-job
  ecore-imf
  ecore-imf-evas
  edje
  eet
  embryo
  efreet
  efreet-mime
) were not met:

Package openssl was not found in the pkg-config search path.

May be one of the dependencies above requires the port-based OpenSSL, switched
on by a configure  option ?

I will check out the dependencies about this.

--
http://www.diablotins.org/
http://www.arcadehits.net/