Micropolis port

LI Xin delphij at delphij.net
Mon Mar 17 05:03:56 UTC 2008

Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:
> Hello,
> I was wondering has anyone gotten this Micropolis Game to compile?
>
> http://www.nabble.com/Micropolis-port-td14791178.html
>
> OpenBSD has a port, I was wondering how hard it would be to make this
> a FreeBSD Port?

Yes I did ported it (both the old fashioned version and the python
restructured version).  However I did not got much time to maintain a
port, if you have interest I can give you the patches.

Here is the patch for original version:

http://research.delphij.net/freebsd/micropolis.diff

I also have patch to make python restructured version to work, but I do
not have it on the Internet (yet).  Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij at delphij.net>	http://www.delphij.net/
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve!