skype 2

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Sat Mar 15 15:22:43 UTC 2008

On Saturday 15 March 2008, Ion-Mihai Tetcu said:
> On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:15:48 +0100
>
> Markus Klaschka <mk at mkdev.eu> wrote:
> > Hmm,
> > Skype 2 with Video is out for Linux.
> > Will this also come or FreeBSD, or is it still evil software?
>
> Don't hold your breath.

Actually, I'm testing our oss version of this and I just have to wait
for the ok from skype to put it in the tree. The video part is going
to take a bit of work, but looks doable. Stay tuned :-)

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/7.0R/announce.html