updating wine to 0.9.57,1 fails?
r.c.ladan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:53:25 UTC 2008
I don't succeed in updating wine from version 0.9.56,1 to 0.9.57,1 on
my box. fontforge coredumps during the build.
I'm running FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE i386
I have CPUTYPE=prescott in /etc/make.conf
Various files are available at ftp://rene-ladan.nl/pub/freebsd/wine :
* alias.txt : alias definitions (build-clean)
* fontforge.ldd : output of 'ldd /usr/local/bin/fontforge' (ok?)
* pkg.lst : overview of installed packages
* wine.portmaster : script(1) of 'portmaster wine'
* wine-0.9.57.log : output of 'make' after a failed build
The core file is available (3.6 MB), but probably doesn't contain
much useful information, since it is built without -g
GPG fingerprint = E738 5471 D185 7013 0EE0 4FC8 3C1D 6F83 12E1 84F6 (subkeys.pgp.net)
More information about the freebsd-ports